Thursday, June 16, 2016

 Tap. Tap. Is this thing on?

Hello! and Welcome!

I am excited to begin this new journey.  It will be mostly about a first grade class's adventure in learning!  There are so many things to explore and know, and I do my best to teach those things to my firsties!

As we are well into our summer break here in West Tennessee, there will not be much happening in the classroom.  Tell me about your summer plans!  Summer or not, I am working on school related things.  I will be getting back into my room next week to begin arranging and planning. (Did anyone else hear the maniacal laughter?) No? Hmmmm......

I  started a TPT store this year!  I am excited to share the things I create!  I plan on offering some surprise freebies here on the blog. (hint, hint...be sure to follow both on TPT and the blog)

SO, to start, I will share the Introduction to the United States Unit I created for my firsties this year.  We had a lot of fun learning about where we live. I promise as the year begins that I will work on taking good pictures of kids at work! Please head over to my TPT store to snag the full product! 
 
  

I will get the hang of this blogging thing!  I look forward to knowing who you are!

Happy Teaching!
Ashley
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Spinning-A-Yarn-In-First

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley Welcome to blogging!! I'm so glad you sent that Alphabet Exchange picture so I could discover your blog. I'm happy to be following you!
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete